Visitor Visa

Whether you are coming to visit a family member or friend, travelling for business or tourism,  we are happy to assist you to prepare your application and get the visa. To visit Canada, there are different programs of temporary residents and each Canadian embassy has different application requirements. You need to have a valid travel document (passport) and enough money to cover your expenses during the stay in Canada. A regular multiple-entry visa allows visitors to stay in Canada for up to 6 months per visit.
Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is a requirement to all visa-exempt foreign national who fly to or transit through Canada (US citizens and holders of a valid Canadian visa are exempted from the eTA requirement).
Super Visa
The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa (Super Visa) is a multiple-entry visa that allows parents and grandparents to come and stay in Canada for up to 2 years. The Super Visa is valid for up to 10 years.

Copyright © Utopia Immigration Services 2017, All Rights Reserved