Thousands of foreign workers come to Canada each year to work temporarily in different positions including live-in-caregivers. The Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) allows Canadian employers to hire foreign workers to fill temporary labor market and skill shortages when qualified Canadian citizens or permanent residents are not available.
The process of obtaining a work permit varies depending on the type of job and whether a visa is required. Most employers need to get a positive Labor Market Impact assessment (LMIA) from the Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) before they can hire a temporary foreign worker. A positive LMIA means that the employer will be able to hire a qualified foreign worker to a certain job. We help employers to obtain the LMIA and handle all matters of bringing foreign workers to Canada. In addition, we assist university graduates in obtaining the Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) and make extensions.

Copyright © Utopia Immigration Services 2017, All Rights Reserved